4h agoYOUR MONEY | What to know before you make an offer to purchase
Four things to understand if you have your eye on a property
YOUR MONEY | Which money personality are you?
Find out if you like to splurge, save or live beyond your means
YOUR MONEY | 4 things to check before you get a credit card
Credit cards are convenient and if managed well can provide you with a positive credit record.
YOUR MONEY | 5 things to know about the new retirement rules
If you’re still working and saving, these changes could impact you if you belong to a fund
YOUR MONEY | Three ways to save successfully
You don’t have to put aside huge amounts of money each month. There are cheaper ways to build up a nest egg
YOUR MONEY | Salary deductions: the cans and cant’s
Here are some types of deductions and the circumstances under which each is allowed by law.
YOUR MONEY | Celebs and financial experts share the best money lessons they’ve learnt
We asked some celebs and two financial experts to share the lessons they’ve learnt and the best advice they’ve received.
YOUR MONEY | 4 things to know about choosing a financial planner
They can offer you financial advice if you need independent help to achieve your goals.
YOUR MONEY | 5 things to know about payday loans
They’re not a quick fix for money problems so know what you’re signing up for.
YOUR MONEY | The right cover for every age
We take a look at how basic short and long-term insurance needs (excluding medical insurance) differ throughout your life and where it’s...
YOUR MONEY | Here’s how to invest in your child’s future
Funding their education doesn’t need to be complicated and it can be affordable
YOUR MONEY | How to claim from your pension fund
We take a look at everything dependents need to know about claiming from a pension fund and death benefits
YOUR MONEY | All about debt consolidation
Here’s what you need to know about combining your debt.
YOUR MONEY | How is your life insurance premium calculated?
We spoke to Sheila-Ann Robey, a financial adviser at Liberty, about all the factors that are taken into consideration when you take out...
YOUR MONEY | Self-employed: can you get a loan?
It used to be a nightmare for contract workers or people who run their own businesses to apply for a loan.
YOUR MONEY | What to about a Section 129 notice
The biggest mistake you can make is not to take it seriously. A Section 129 notice is a formal step taken by creditors before they can...
YOUR MONEY | 5 questions about fines by body corporates
Sectional-title living can be rewarding but also presents challenges when residents break the rules. Is the body corporate of my...
YOUR MONEY | 6 expenses to prepare for when you’re selling
When it comes to selling a property the expense that most people usually think of is the agent’s commission – but there are other costs...
YOUR MONEY | 5 things you need to know about gig insurance
Many South Africans have become gig workers as a result of lockdown and the recent spate of retrenchments. The term includes independent...
- Woman’s nightmare after her nose doubles in size following botched surgery
- Australian woman wakes up with an Irish accent after tonsil surgery
- This KZN mom lost half her face and all her limbs after she was bitten by a pet mongoose
- Bennifer 2.0: All you need to know about Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck’s romantic reunion
- Incredible images show what life for the royal family might be if Princess Diana were still alive
- Magashule set to apologise, 'but with strings attached' - sources
- Mkhize's 3rd wave warning: 'He knows we will end up with trauma and suffering again'
- Steinhoff vows to 'vigorously defend' settlement proposal in wake of liquidation bid
- There is no basis 'to ask for a postponement of the elections' - IEC chair
- 20 years later: Pick n Pay’s failed retail pharmacy strategy
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now