YOU’s digital puzzle platform, youpuzzles.co.za has a function that lets you complete a crossword with a friend online. Click here and follow these steps.
Crosswords are fab for passing the time when you’re alone but completing one with a friend is a blast! YOU’s puzzles platform – youpuzzles.co.za – lets you do this. Just follow these steps:
1. Visit youpuzzles.co.za.
2. On the homepage, click on “Play now”
3. If you haven’t bought a bundle yet, there is one free bundle with three puzzles available:
4. Choose one of the puzzles and click on it.
5. After you’ve accessed the crossword, look to the top left corner of the crossword (next to the timer). You’ll see an icon of a figure with a + sign. Click on it.
6. Now, you have two options. You can invite a friend to complete the puzzle with you via Facebook, or the website will generate a link that you can send to them via email or WhatsApp.
7. Your friend can use the link to access the crossword on their cellphone, laptop or tablet. You’ll notice that one of you will play in green and the other in blue.
8. At the bottom right of the crossword, you’ll find a communication box. You can use this to chat to each other.
9. Don’t forget to share your points on social media!
10. Remember: You both need access to the same bundle to play together. Everyone has access to the free bundle, but after that you’ll both need to buy the same bundles. Only two people can play together at a time.
Click here and let the fun begin!
Complete crosswords, sudokus, wordsearches and codebreakers on your phone, tablet or laptop. The first three are free. Click here.