Serves 4 | Preparation: 10 Min | Cooking: 15 Min
500g Eskort BBQ Pulled Pork
4 ripe tomatoes, cut in half
100g spring onions
200g carrots, cut into quarters
45ml (3T) olive oil
2t chopped thyme
1 garlic clove, chopped
10ml (2t) Cajun spice
salt and freshly ground pepper
250ml (1c) yoghurt
2c almond flour
2c buckwheat flour
20ml (4t) xanthan gum
20ml (4t) baking powder
300ml (1¼c) water
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Place the tomatoes, spring onions and carrots on a lined baking sheet.
- Dress the vegetables with the olive oil, thyme, garlic and Cajun spice.
- Season with salt and pepper and roast for 10 minutes
- Remove the vegetables from the oven and cool.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well to form a dough.
- Divide the dough into 8 pieces.
- Roll out the dough pieces with some buckwheat flour then fry a dry pan until golden both sides – 2-3 minutes a side.
- Heat the BBQ Pulled Pork in a frying pan for 5-6 minutes.
- Place the pulled pork on the yoghurt and serve with the roasted veg and flatbread.